Areas of application
Economic and accurate management can be achieved with this Drill testing device. A drilling or milling operation is performed on a material, the forces (X, Y, Z), rotational speed and the input current are measured and stored in conventional files. These can then be evaluated in tabular form.
- Machine frame in a solid steel welded construction for low vibration running characteristics
- 3D measuring sensor X, Y, Z (to 200N)
- Detecting of rotational speed up to 80 000 rev / min.
- Recording of the intake current of the drilling device
- Personal computer for analysis of the data
- TFT monitor
- Drawer for keyboard and mouse
- Additional enclosure of the measuring range
- Cooling of the drill or milling cutter
- A very small footprint
- Low investment costs
- Freely programmable
- Complete equipment
- Stable design